View Single Post
Old 14-09-2004, 14:39   #27
Ifty

Re: September 11th....

Bazf I was answering Busman saying that I don't know what I can do. Ceejache and JohnW know my ethnic background and speak refering to it. I have made comments on this subject.

Ceejache I am with you 100% saying
Quote:
Government must act. Their hands have unfortunately been tied by the PC idiots who are that far up their own backsides and too full of self-importance to see that their actions are putting this country at risk, indeed I'd go as far as saying that their actions are sending this country down the toilet.
This is what I said before when meaning about one sort of name calling is against PC but another isnt. This makes problems. Also now too much is made of some things where there is no real problem. Like I said if somebody calls me a name its them got the problem not me.

All of you who can see that it isnt everybody who wants to create war this is good. Most people just want to get on with their lives. I dont know how to change the people who dont want this.

You can see even if I just try sometimes here to answer and explain if I misunderstand someone it brings an angry reply. I could react with anger against it but I dont want to do that. Too many people think anger is the only way. Anger and fight. This is not good. But how to change the minds of people who disagree I do not know.
Ifty is offline   Reply With Quote