Old 12-08-2010, 18:48   #144
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Re: Carling Cup -v- Newcastle!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redash View Post
I think the fans who travelled to Doncaster, should be eligible for priority tickets. Ash will have a list of the travellers.
The club could use this list as proof of eligibility, and offer them tickets, on the same terms as the season ticket holders.
The remaining tickets can then go on open sale.
I know some made their own way to Doncaster, maybe they could show their ticket stubs to prove eligibility, and be brought onto the priority list.
Can under stand were your coming from mick and others who have said this about donny away support.But beenig a season ticket holder gives you certain privalages as you all no and cup games are apart of this!!don't for get its thoses season ticket holders who stump up ex -amount of dosh for tickets before a balls even been kicked and the money that is generated through these ticket sale help keep the club going close season,getting back to those fans who arnt STholders and traveled to donny then may be the club will do what they can to help you out. if you bought your ticket from the stanley store then its on record if your registered in the clubs data base.I Know this because i bought a donny ticket from the stanleystore and your donny ticket serial number is loged in to your account so yes there is away round if the club wishes to help those none Stholders get what i would say is a just reward for following stanley to donny. Hope this helps