View Single Post
Old 21-08-2010, 21:31   #1
mab
God Member

Budapest Defenders Champion!
Fast Castle Defense Champion!

Talking V Newcastle United Carling Cup 2nd rd Guess The Gate

This wednesday evening 25/08/ 2010 Accrington Stanley play host in this 2nd rd Carling Cup tie to Newcastle United (The Magpies, The Toon) This as you all know is a all ticket game and promises to be a full house on the night,in front of the sky tv camra's and a audiance of millions world wide.. For this game i have a special prize for the winner and a must for all Stanley Fans young or old With a BIG BIG THANKYOU To Lew at the Stanleystore The winner will win a signed collectable copy of Phil Whalleys ACCRINGTON STANLEY ..THE CLUB THAT WOULDN'T DIE.... The book is signed by John Coleman,Jimmy Bell, and Chairman Ilyas Khan,who signed the book today at the macclesfield game. Also as this is a home game the winner will receive a signed (by both managers) copy of the offical Team Sheet..So whats your guess on the attendances All are welcome to have ago GOOD LUCK EVERYONE I'LL GO FOR 4,155 ps in the event of a tie then a draw will take place to determine the winner!!! if this happens i will pm the partys and exsplaine how this will happen.....