View Single Post
Old 24-09-2010, 21:36   #42
walkinman221
Senior Member+

Re: Spire farm development

rhfoy seems to have made rather a lot of assumptions about my experience and worthiness to pass comment on his refurb of his historic home,the vandalism comment for one was passed about his destruction of various traditional dry stone walls which ran adjacent to the lane, and the removal of the original footpath which is now in the field ,also when passing doubt on other peoples credentials would an experienced man such as rhfoy implies HE is,be applying for retrospective planning permission for works already carried out.The destroyed walls mentioned above have been replaced by a shonky wooden fence which even I as a master of no trades as he puts it, can see is of poor quality.As for the fly tipping remark it was to highlight the fact that rhfoy has tipped several tons of horse manure all around the curtalige of what is i must admit his land,this said it is tipped next to a water course which may become contaminated with run off from the manure. Which as a experienced man rhfoy should know.In fact the manure should be contained in a suitable enclosed middin with drainage suitable to take what is in effect contaminated waste.As for the dog mess and usual idiots comment, is this why rhfoy has employed a security guard to intimidate dog walkers and horse riders using the path through his yard otherwise known as plantation rd which local people have been using quite lawfully before rhfoy even knew where spire farm was.And just for the record i am a time served plasterer who has worked in the building trade for over 20 years.In which time i have i think worked on one or two building sites.
walkinman221 is offline   Reply With Quote