View Single Post
Old 22-09-2004, 15:19   #19
JEFF
Resting In Peace

Re: If we had a defence we would be top of the league

Fearon - Twice I have asked you a question - "are you happy with the way we played last Saturday and last night or do you not wish to express an opinion in case anybody accuses you of moaning." Why don't you answer it ? Your last question to me said "why dont u start looking at the positives instead of the negatives all the time". Have you read what I have posted ? I said that we have proved we can score goals - IS THAT A POSITIVE ?, I said that we probably had the best midfield in the league - IS THAT A POSITIVE ? Read what I post and let it sink into your brain before just coming on here slagging me off, and by the way, as I said before, why not have a sensible pledge instead of your £500 for a Whalley hat-trick and £2.00 for every goal the substitute goalkeeper scores. It just shows how your brain works when you keep stating that Burnley are going up - how much have you bet on that ? Come on put your money where your mouth is. How much are you betting that Stanley and Burnley both get promoted, which is what you keep displaying. I can guess the reply, probably the same amount that you will end up paying Stanley for your pledges.
JEFF is offline   Reply With Quote