View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 16:43   #15
abara
Junior Member+

Re: Accrington Business Directory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Hi everybody,
With accyweb becoming more and more popular, the costs for running it also grow. I have been planning to move away from relying solely on the generous donations of members and have decided to offer a Business Directory for any company large or small that serves our Community.

The idea is a two way street, for a small yearly fee the Companies get to take advantage of the monthly average of 100,000 visitors* that come for a look around, and we in turn can gain a little extra publicity for the site because when they sign up with us they will be given an Accrington Business sticker to display in a prominent position on their premises or in the case of, for example a painter & decorator working from home, in their works vehicle, this should encourage even more people to become interested in our site.

It would help if you know someone who will want to take advantage of this scheme, please show them this page, when they get in touch with me I will explain in greater detail how it works and the many advantages that this will have. When the Accrington Business Pages are finally added Companies will be able to enquire and sign up directly from those pages.

Also if there are any of you that would like an AccringtonWeb sticker for your car, or maybe the back of your laptop? Let me know, they aren't going to cost an arm and a leg for accyweb members.

* March 1 2010 – March 31 2010 - AccringtonWeb.com Statistics as provided by Google Analytics:
137,126 Visits
103,287 Absolute Unique Visitors
509,965 Pageviews

Please PM me for further details or send an email to [email protected]

Thanks.
well done I agree let people advertise and pay a little
abara
abara is offline   Reply With Quote