View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010, 22:40   #33
forceten

Re: “oppositional defiant disorder”

To the poster that gave me bad karma with the comment "sounds like an excuse for bad parenting if you ask me" Thanks very much.

And for the comments that "assume" that my son is on Ritalin................think again......he's not!! Our choice and one that my son agrees with.

And for the implications that I am using my son to claim benefits..............I don't!! The onlly benefit I get is for my daughter and that is for child benefit.

All I was trying to say was that until you have actually lived with this condition, and the implications that it has on family life then you reallly can't comment accurately can you?

My son has ADHD, and other co morbids, at not time did I say I was claiming benefits for this, or that I was a bad parent, or that he was on Ritalin.

Oh,and yes I am married, have been for 23 years now so I'm not a single parent family either.

Oh, and both my husband and myself work as well.

I am very proud of both of my children, and the young adults that they are becoming, and that is because they have loving and supportive parents.

Ignorance is bliss.............think your biased comments have just proved that!!

I have never ever read such biased opinions in my life!!

Child who has ADHD.........must be bad parents!!