View Single Post
Old 17-11-2010, 13:38   #59
RHFOY

Re: Spire farm development

walkinman221
1, your half empty answer with regards a security guard to intimidate is nothing short of pathetic, let me now tell you in simple terms, for those of you who continue to constantly break the law will 1, have action taken against them because from a certain date you will be recorded walking through mr/mrs foys grounds.
2, if this fails to stop you you will be barred!!!!! from walking through our grounds.

3, the public right of way WILL BE moved less than one meter to were it is now,
4, the fence that i agree is an eye sore is there to support a landscape banking
5, the enviroment have been to see me re the manure mound, and unlike you are very relaxed with it, as the small stream is leads to no where.
6, capitals are used in names and places and to emphasise a point, remember what your english teacher taught you??? its only since the introduction of a pc that new "yuppie" language/reasons are used.

with regards your flippant comment "i wouldnt know were spire farm is" i suggest you come and meet me as you have know idea that my group of companies started in humble surroundings in the old foundry on charter/fairfield street accrington, if you dont know were that is? its were they used to hold the fairground, therefore may i suggest you do your dur-diligence before you open your brain and start typing utter nonsense.

R.H.FOY uosw
RHFOY is offline   Reply With Quote