View Single Post
Old 19-11-2010, 18:03   #94
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Spire farm development

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
I'd assume he's not right chuffed, this Spire farm is obviously his & the land surrounding it too, over the years folk have been using it as they please as it was just derelict. Now RHF has come along & done the place up & reclaimed it as a private property, but at the same time allowed access & a new thoroughfare, but people are still using the area as a piece of waste ground & this is making him rather dischuffed ! As to the Cricket I assume he's donated land/done the work/ given money for repair -upkeep, or something in that vein.

Still I'm an outsider & as such don't know the lay of the land or the ancestral rights & rulings referring to said area. Perhaps lack of understanding & communication from all parties is therefore leading to this animosity & quarreling, now if only people would talk & not be so cryptic The situation could be alleviated & smoothed over.

Just the views of a Donkey looking over the fence !

Has this helped ? Or have I just pished on the proverbial bonfire ?
It's helped me, now I just don't know whats going on, before this post, I didn't know why it was going on.

Somehow I get the feeling that the Lord and master of this vast expanse of land is upset, but for some reason he and many other contributors would rather discuss the English language and not talk in plain language to each other.

Like the strange stream mentioned in an earlier post, this thread is going nowhere.

Last edited by Less; 19-11-2010 at 18:05.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote