View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 20:51   #147
RHFOY

Re: Spire farm development

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
There is nothing spurious or stupid to me in my opinions,as we are all allowed to have our own ideas and thoughts one mans meat is anothers poison.The outcome will be obvious with time and i hope to be proved wrong and if i am so be it all power to your elbow Mr foy as i said time will tell,i will look forward to seeing and hearing on accy web to the outcome of the development and will keep walking and looking at what goes on around the Spire.I hope you live up to your promises, if you do then it can only benefit a Accrington landmark which should be treated with respect and care by whoever owns it, and kept in a state which benefits the walkers, horse riders, and responsible dog owners who have enjoyed the area for many many years before and hopefully long after myself and Mr Foy are just a distant memory.
you will see the huge eyesore at the back ie the barn removed and put were the sand paddock/manege is, just so you know the conservationists class the front of the house at the other side to the one you walk past, if you did call in you would see so much as changed on that elevation, ie ive opened up all the arched windows, and doors, and the huge arched window as been replaced with an hardwood one, the barn will be removed by july 2011 and the tempory wooden barns will be down by then, the bungalow as also been upgraded im sure you have noticed this?...
RHFOY is offline   Reply With Quote