Old 25-11-2010, 18:23   #150
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Spire farm development

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
He doesnt even live at the spire anymore he only has some staff there for the stables.So its not really a family home is it! Also how can you "bar" someone from a right of way, this statement gives in insight into what his true agenda is, which is to try and stop people walking or riding (horses,mountain bikes etc) through what he sees as his estate.The footpath where it was sited was hidden from view of the house by a laurel hedge so what was the problem with that? As for the wall it was knocked down by excavators on his land so were they not in his employ?The stream that leads nowhere is an interesting one where does Mr Foy think it goes after that ,is there some kind of cavernous underground lake beneath Accrington that nobody KNOWS about? Having said all that improvement of any area or house must be applauded when gone about the right way he still has time to redeem all and prove some of us wrong ! But i am not holding my breath!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Can't really but I do know who walkingman is and I know he wouldn't make that kind of stuff up, it's not in his nature, not in his interests and he certainly does have experience in the building trade!
saying the guy don't live there, n then refusing to go talk wi him, has very little to do wi building trade experience, knowing neither of em meself, gives the impression to me who is right. cos to me nowt can be resolved without discussion by the parties.