Old 30-11-2010, 16:21   #25
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Surgeries merge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You want to try and get an appointment at Pals........you either die or recover before you get to see a doctor there.......and another, thing you can't get through on the damn phone to book an appointment....the only way you can do it is go down to the surgery for 08.30 and stand in the queue....sometimes you will be lucky and see a doctor(though maybe not your own doctor)....and sometimes you will have to see a nurse to see if your condition warrants an opion by a GP.
This is not good when you are feeling rough as rope.

They should concentrate on treating the sick folks and leave the well alone.....but alas that doesn't tick the governmental boxes!
i aint seen me own doc at the pals fer approx 18 months, last time i asked to see him i was told 14 days to wait n he wasn't on holiday, but i would have been by that time, if i hadn't popped me clogs, ya obviously have no concept of these practices neil, Paris is at a different docs, they have NO appointment needed at mornings, Afternoons ya need one, aint rocket science that works fer everyone.