View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:43   #64
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: X Factor 2010 Live Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
I just cant see enough people voting for Cher, & Mary is basically a Pub Singer but nice with it!! Lol! Rebecca has a good voice, but is a dull as dishwater on stage, Matt will prob get a lot of ladies voting for him, which will probably sway it for him i think, although one direction could nick it from him if a lot of teenage girls stay in & vote!

I know a lot of technology is used musically these days, what with autotune & lipsyncing etc, but you'd think acts would have pride in their own performance & abilities when appearing on such a big show....Beiber didn't sing a single note live!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy, any one of them could win - I suppose it's down to what they pull out of the bag in the next show. You can't say Cher won't win as she may get all the young kids voting in as they did for George Samson on Britain's Got Talent a few years ago.

I notice Wagner was not on any TV shows on Monday, but Katie Waissel was - it turns out Simon Cowell and show boses apparently banned him from doing so...

Wagner banned from interviews after X Factor exit | News | What's on TV

Kestrel X.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote