View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 08:59   #1
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Anybody else have a problem

There's me, fast asleep at 1am this morning when I was suddenly wakened, I sat up wondering what it was. I'm on the emergency call system and the red button was flashing, then a voice said "warning, your telephone is not connected" this went on for close on an hour, the same warning being blurted out every 20 seconds, (I timed it) I pressed the call button and the voice help has been called for. As I said after around an hour the voice stopped and the sound of a number on speed dial, being dialed, this happened about 3 times, then a voice said hello Mr Farrar are you okay, I told the guy the story and he just said, well you coming through load and clear know. He reset the system the light stopped flashing law and behold I had a dialing tone again This happen to any off you night hawks who were on line, there are 4 other accy webbers on my estate MargaretR and Mez not sure if the emergency call service is relevant to them, but I know mallard is, wonder if he was effected, interested to here from anybody this effected