View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 12:13   #105
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Your wrong I have taken LSD and it can't physically kill you unless cut with other chemicals So I am talking from experience and please don't use verbal abuse.
Please don't use verbal abuse ? You come up with statements like the above ....... Not the smartest thing to say really is it ? You are a foolish individual, firstly for your comments & secondly to think you won't be judged. As it stands in UK Drugs are illegal endex ! No ifs or buts, I really couldn't care less what you do to yourself but the problem is the fallout !

You personally may not have caused any problems to others with your drug taking, but for every one like you there's an innumerable amount of others who have ! How many times ? Granny beaten for 3 quid to feed yobs habit ! Home broken into by fix needing felon ! should I go on ? It's always about someone with a drug habit 99% of the time & not a drink issue.

And before you go on about Drunks, I know ! They aren't exactly saints either but the majority of them are doing it to each other down town in a drunken miasma with other Drunks & not attacking some old dear on her way to the shops for a pint of milk ! You really should rethink your lifestyle choices friend.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote