View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:29   #39
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Jack Straw, Racist or Correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
but with some quite happy to rape girls as young as eleven, who happen to be from a differing cultural background.

think this could also apply to many "Brits" who travel to the far-east for a bit of "lads fun"

There are as many as ten 'slag houses' (rented properties used as drinking/smoking/gang banging dens) within five miles of Accy Town Hall

same old story , same as drugs , a local ten year old can tell where the local 'crack' house is , but the authoritys have a problem finding them, wonder why

re. my earlier post about the family circumstances of these kids ,which you seemed to take umbrage too, the point I was making was that if the parents/caregivers of these kids were 'on the ball' some of this abuse could have been prevented
I quite agree. Sex tourists, those who exploit those from third world countries, could also be classed as racially motivated, in that they target the economically vunerable from poor countries.

I really don't see what the child victims wore, or their family background has to do with these crimes.

Raping children is wrong, full stop.

In the real world even children from two parent families, with a home with a picket fence, and roses round the door, can't be kept under lock and key 24/7, in that most have to venture out into the world, to attend school etc.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote