View Single Post
Old 16-01-2011, 14:26   #36
MargaretR
God Member

Re: Eczema Psoriasis etc

I have had a patch of dry scaly skin on my left elbow for three years.
Whatever I have used on it has controlled it but not cured it.

Today I was alarmed to find it hurt! I needed to get a hand mirror out to look at it, and there was an area of swollen redness around a small white blob (pustule). I have smothered it with Lion ointment and a large dressing and it feels more comfortable. When this elbow problem first arose the doc gave me an antibiotic cream which did nothing. I did not go back to him because I knew that the next thing he would offer would be either steroid cream or oral antibiotics or both.

Two hours of websearching looking at gory photos got me a diagnosis - pustular psoriasis.
This is described as a serious condition which alarmed me at first, until I realised that one tiddly little pustule is described as 'mild'.

This prompted me to find some sort of treatment to get rid of the problem once and for all.(more websearching for more hours)
I have ordered a herbal remedy from USA - Dermasolve.
DermaSolve Review – Does DermaSolve Work? | Tips for Health
"The main ingredients of DermaSolve include salicylic acid and nutrients found in eggs. They help to exfoliate the dead and dry cells and rebuild them. Other effective ingredients are aloe vera, vitamin A, C and E, and sweet almond oil."

I will report back with results.

Last edited by MargaretR; 16-01-2011 at 14:28.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote