Thread: ur all fooled
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 11:34   #1
knowsthescore

ur all fooled

some people who think the way the club is run at the moment is brilliant, they only know one side of the story. these are the people who think " coley is a legend! he signs great players, belly is great he's the best" these people are unfortunate only to be told what people want them to hear. i'll tell u one thing, cookie runs the show, he takes training, he picks the team, he gives out the bollockings, signs players, brings them to the club. belly? he takes the warm up. is that worth 600 quid a week? coley? well... i'll leave that to the imagination. confused? you probably don't believe me or are in denial, but one way or another you will find out who gets us into the football league. p.s. don't you wonder?if stan allen had have got the money and backing that coleman got, we'd be in football league now. haven't you people noticed that the team is made up of colemans mates. he's accomodating people. goalie j.k. rotherham. ok
back 4 cav, scouse, rocky, scouse, gerrard, scouse, howson, scouse
middle, craney, amazing but a scouse, jaggers yorks. ok mcevvilly scouse brannan, scouse, up front mully, local lad. three of our better players rory, lutel and smithy aren't getting to play because they aren't from norice green.
knowsthescore is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web