Thread: A Fresh Start?
View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 06:05   #31
Shurm

Re: A Fresh Start?

Seems funny in a way everyones stressing because a game got called off and that's what's triggered a lot of this on here let's be honest. I've felt like that since the Save Our Club fiasco when Oneil and Whalley didn't do anything to help our club and I vowed not to return although Ive come close on occasions.

Problem you have is that they trot out Jimmy and Coley (who have done a brilliant job) and ask you to get behind the team and hide behind them ruining the club. If your going to achieve anything you need someone to stand up and be counted to take over otherwise who is ?

I don't see you have much choice really you either go and support the team through thick and thin or you refuse to go which financially cripples the club and would probably lead to it's downfall. I'm sorry to say I did the latter but that's just me cutting off my nose as usual.

I wish you all good luck but its their train set as they say and they have shown before they would rather it went bust than hand it over. They don't deserve the support of the excellent people on here or in Accrington who spend their hard earned money to watch the club and see it being slowly ruined.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web