View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 20:46   #110
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Royal Wedding - The poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
WŁell. let's stick to that,shall we ?.
Sure. You were factually wrong. Council tax money did fund the flash mob. Let's move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Another megalomaniac post ..

I have not had a go at people who voted 'no' .. why are you having a go because I voted 'yes' reverting to past heavily discussed issues, which have no relevance on this thread ?...

Marketing is not easy to calculate as to the gains ... you should know that. Gains can turn up to years later.
I'm not 'having a go' at the yes we're happy to blow the money voters.

I'm stating that far from being 'priceless', with residential care homes for disabled children threatened with closure, as well as hundereds of local jobs being at risk, it is an irresponsible waste of money.

No factual evidence can be given as to any finacial returns. That would be guess work. Which is never a good thing to do, when faced with dire straits. Even with other peoples' money.

As for megalomanical, you might want to check your vocabulary, as well as your facts.

If you mean not afraid of speaking out, when something is obviously wrong. Yes that's me. Bring it on.

I've always been comfortable in my own skin ever to feel the need to chase power, or wealth. Nor do I suffer from mental illness.

Though I do occasionally fear for the sanity of some poor deluded souls.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote