View Single Post
Old 13-02-2011, 21:36   #116
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Royal Wedding - The poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Plain enough for you, Kate?

How else would you take that virtual comment, Wynonie ? Implied that I was questioning your right not to comment on your vote and, as explained, I did not question that in the first place. Wouldn't exactly call you a liar . that's a bit strong ... just that you were being sarcastic with me, without just cause.

Well, am coming off this thread now as, as predicated, has just resorted to a slanging match due to the fact that I dared to vote a 'yes' on the poll and tried to be reasonable about the costs and dared to look at the bigger picture.

'Course I have not got around to the loyalty for our past and how the world is envious about our Monarchy. The ceremony with our soldiers and dignitaries in their smart uniforms, the golden coach, the absolute professional organisation we have for such events. The past memories of the bringing together families like our Queen's marriage, when ration coupons were still being distributed, but still helped to hold the country together. And, of course, the millions it will bring into the country.

However, mustn't digress into the National contribution as Garinda said, but seems able to spread his own tentacles into other areas.

Bet all you 'no's' will have a quick peek anyway and derive some sort of pleasure and pride from it...

And bet there are loads of members on here who would vote yes but daren't due to preempting attacks such as these.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote