View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 19:42   #75
Ceejache

Re: Execution in Iraq

Terrible news. It chills me to the bone when I think about the manner in whihc he was murdered - yes..murdered not executed.

Full marks must go to the Spanish and Italian governments for giving in to terrorists and showing them the green light as their actions have put every innocent person under threat. It goes to show how beyond reach these disgusting people are when they ignore pleas from those who share their faith - albeit a shared faith in name only as what these scum-stricken pieces of grief claim to do in the name of Allah has nothing to do with Islam.

I hope that people dont turn this whole sorry episode into a tool for scoring political points however - Blair and his Government did all they could to gain Mr.Bigleys release bar give in to the terrorists demands...a course of action that could never have been taken. I feel for the family of Mr.Bigley and may he be at peace now after his terrible ordeal, but I also feel for Blair and his government as they must feel an overpowering sense of guilt. However...there is no one responsible for Mr.Bigleys death apart from the satan-spawned filth who murdered him.