View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 18:13   #177
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Selective Licensing of Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eafield View Post
Again, just for the record, good landlords are not against licensing, this includes me as a landlord and an agent.
I'm sure you are Eafield, but it seems others involved with your little protest group aren't.

Makes sense I suppose, for 'some' to oppose this scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
Thank you Graham for bringing this topic out. I dare no say too much on here but what I will say is, a couple of years ago my back door neigbours ( since gone thank goodness ) were shocking, they Lived in a private lanlords house ( one of the landlords that is objecting ) rubbish was regularly thrown out of windows into the back yard. Men urinating in the kitchen sink.( this house is higher than ours, so we can see ) I rang the landlord on many an occasion , never did he answer the phone,never. Eventually I contacted the council and a very nice man came to visit us, when he saw the rubbish I mention he was disgusted., said no-one should have to live with that mess around. I am sandwiched between private landlords property, they put anyone in them, as long as they get the rent,thats all that matters to them.
http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...s-56727-3.html

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote