View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 17:54   #293
Pendle Red
God Member

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Once again more & more good ideas coming through

I would imagine some of it is not here & now stuff as with limited staff perhaps then having to deal with taking on work placement demands a good degree of supervisory committment or is that something that the College provides?

The Clubhouse as we all agree needs a major re-vamp and more utilisation than it currently gets and maybe the Summer is the time for that when things are a bit quieter and jobs can be started and worked on properly?

The kids selling the merchandise is a great idea and on my trips to Anfield which ever direction you go to get into the ground there are a plethora of stalls selling merchandise.

I think first and foremost it's a case of learning to do the basic fundamentals in a satisfactory way, we have had so many false dawns over the last few years it is a case of going back to basics, getting on the knocker for sponsors, looking at ticket initiatives to bring more to the Crown than what currently come and ensuring we do that right and then we have a platform for people to come on to games and want to keep coming back.

It's a slow process but hopefully the train is now moving back in the right direction.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote