View Single Post
Old 21-02-2011, 19:04   #294
katei77

Re: Brace yourselves in again please ....

Lew has worked hard with the ticket offers,but I think some season ticket holders feel abit short changed understandable if they pay out at the begining of season then non season ticket holders are getting great offers,this is no way a dig at the offers anything what brings in more fans is great just think the club shouldnt forget the season ticket holders when making ticket offers,some feel the club has taken their money pre season then forgotton about them.

The kids selling stuff is good as long as they know what they are doing,I have over heard a couple of cheeky programme sellers be rather rude to away fans when they dont buy a programme off them.

This is a great time of year for the club to start talking to the college to put in place something for the new sept term.

I know the commuity team were hoping to run some groups in the club house when i spoke to them at the back boys meeting ideas were in the very early stages toddler groups and some thing for the over 60s not sure if these ideas ever took off or are still going ahead.

Also can the drinks offers what run at clubhouse not also run at the crown?im guessing it all goes to the club where ever you drink clubhouse/crown?

I think the one thing everyone at the club needs to do is not say something will happen to whoever this might be colleges local businesses fans etc if they cant deliver,

Dont make promises that cant be kept,I would rather be told no than be let down.
katei77 is offline   Reply With Quote