View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 16:58   #49
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Editing and deleting posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
No, indeed it isn't a sub context of equality that you men have to put up with......as you so finely remarked earlier if you can't stand the heat......

And as far as playing the game.......please tell me where I haven't played the game, as you call it.

I simply stated that the person in question was male, and seemed to take some pleasure in having a go at some female members on here, using snide comments, personal insults and ridicule as their tool of abuse.
And we men don't have to put up with the same, from this unnamed person?
Nor do we men have to put up with snide remarks from gentlepersons of the female persuasion?
Come on, get real, this is about chat, just as in a real conversation, we don't all say what is liked by all and we don't all enjoy what is said by some, but surely the sterner stuff is what you are made of?
You don't need me to point this out? Or if you do, the phrase, 'get a life', springs to mind, (Personal announcement, the use of the term 'get a life' is not aimed at anyone living or dead, male or female fictional or none fictional, it is only aimed at those, (and is inclusive,(by inclusive I am including myself)), that have to come on to an imaginary site and moan about some fictional way that they, (or others,(or not others as is your personal preference)), are being unfairly treated.

God I hate the P.C. brigade, I remember when accyweb had no rules and a person only stayed because they gave as good as they got!

Whining B's.
Even that's no good we have a swear checker 1000% better than Jaysays spell checker no fun anymore.