View Single Post
Old 26-02-2011, 23:59   #214
accyman
God Member

Re: parking on Blackburn Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by robot1002 View Post
I have seen police cars just drive passed offenders as if they where not there...Me ? I would end up on a charge if I did it....What's going on ??
the police and traffic wardens also ignore taxi drivers that either park up or park up and leave their vehicle on the roundabout outside the yorkshirebank.As far as im aware your not supposed to park on roundabouts regardless of what your colour or job is and are most definatly not supposed to cause an obstruction forcing people to reverse on a roundabout so they can swing their car around to turn around

its also quite common for taxis to block traffic on union street because they are waiting to park outside farmfoods.God forbid they move on because there isnt room for them they just sit blocking the road until theres a space and again police and traffic wardens walk past doing nothing

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 27-02-2011 at 00:02.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote