View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 21:10   #50
ExistenceIsSuffering

Re: lock your windows in huncoat village

Cashman: Calling me a Tosspot, however indirectly is a personal attack which is against the forum rules. Do you think because of your long history with the site that you no longer have to follow the rules they laid down?

Garinda: You can look the older meaning of words up all you like in dictionaries, "*****" is a racially offensive word and it is against the law to use it in such a way.

Mr. Moss: I didn't come here to "trick" anyone into saying things they would regret. People were saying things that they should regret before I posted.

At least one of the posts in this forum constitutes a racial offense under the current laws and the individual who posted it, and perhaps the site itself could be held accountable in a court of law for it. You can laugh and scoff and disbelieve it all you like, such things have gone to court successfully before.

Given the way you all seem to gang up on anyone who's new unless they toe the party line and seem unable to stop making comments about my name on here, and the way everyone seems to ignore the site rules about being welcome and friendly and not making personal attacks on people, I don't think it's worth my while staying here. I have plenty more forums where people really are welcoming to outsiders and follow their forum's rules and the law.

So you've driven me off. Good for you. Silly bullies, have a good rejoice about it why don't you.

Last edited by ExistenceIsSuffering; 04-03-2011 at 21:18.
ExistenceIsSuffering is offline   Reply With Quote