Thread: Old Dj's
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 09:14   #25
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Old Djs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Circle View Post
Hi Jaysay, used to go in the Bull qiute often, remember Ernie Gribble and his wife, wonderful couple of people, always remember Ernies cardigans, and the NAME of the way to the toilets, can you remember ??
His son would have played cricket with you and Pete Shorrock and his other son was in the army,
Also embedded in my memory Jack Kirby a great guy and Terry Woods missed his way as a dart player off Eagle St
Must have missed this post when it was first posted. Both Jack and Terry lived on Eagle Street Terry was my next door neighbour, Jack lived across the road at number 3, Jack worked with a partner back in those days, Jim Riley, who's now my neighbour today, We all worked on demolishing the old wooden stand at Peel Park back in the late sixties. Ya Terry was one hell of a darts player, haven't seen him for years but I think he still lives in the same house saw his wife Roz a couple of years back in accy, ya and that sign leading to the toilets, if I remember rightly it just yar tis or something like