Thread: Hereford Thread
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2011, 22:41   #104
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: Hereford Thread

first half.

dominated the Welsh Wazzers. For 38 minutes I dont think they had the ball in our half for more than 25 seconds - and certainly never threatened the goalkeeper. One nil up will it be enough? First Welsherford attack and there was a huge uproar for a goal, was it a goal? had it crossed the line? had it hit the bar? dunno, twas the other end of the pitch and 58 Welshies weren't able to relay why the uproar. 90 seconds later and they just miss the far post with a 35 yard daisycutter. Nearly half time, grab a beer and prepare for the gates opening for ciggie time. Yeah right, as soon as Macca aint looking we'll bang another one in innit? Yeah, and then just for good measure we'll make the game safe and bang another while you ain't looking!

2nd half.

Not much to report really. Saw the goal but couldn't work out what had happened til I watched it back on Sky. Hereford didn't muster anything of any worth other than the half chance that Cisak turned around the post. Rien.

But the biggest thing tonight for me was the crowd noise. It's not a case of there was or wasn't any. It's not a case of how loud it was or wasn't. It's a case of the noise that succeeded the fourth goal was 'belief'. 'we're going up with Jimmy and John' was sincere. We, the crowd, need to keep that belief flowing. Hopefully news from the club will filter through in the next 24/48 hours that the ownership has been resolved -that along with the perfomances from the XI, will boost us to another six points from the next two home games.

Bring your dad, your brother, your wife, your husband, your mate. This next five home games is going to be history in the making.

Last edited by maccawozzagod; 30-03-2011 at 22:43.
maccawozzagod is offline   Reply With Quote