View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 10:47   #134
choirboy
Senior Member+

Re: Northampton Thread

Another great result! Well done Coley, Jimmy and the boys. Thought that there were 12 MOM's today... they were all superb and brave. Agree that it could have been a good idea to rest some legs in last 25 Minutes and give the subs a run out. Looking at the run in we could get some disruption from injuries, (hope Jimmy is ok?), and even suspensions, (one or two have racked up anumber of bookings.. Hessey?). It is likely that some of the rest of the squad will need to play, and having a run out could have been a good idea. We are scoring more goals and now we are playing like we expect to score goals which is breeding a growing confidence. Alex Cisak is playing suberbly and I have been trying to get the Ultras to come up with a song for him. For cobblers goal though he just took his eye of the free kick taker to double check his position by glancing down to his right hand post exactly as the free kick was taken. Made him react just a fraction too late, otherwise I really think he could have saved it. He really has been a revelation since coming in.. high balls and crosses give me much less fear now. Bavs did really well too in the wetter and colder part of the season. Two great keepers now! Bring a friend on Tuesday and sell the gate... Let's all do our utmost to get right behind Ilyas, the management and the players.. we could be making history in the next few weeks... ON STANLEY ON
choirboy is offline   Reply With Quote