View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 15:55   #137
Pendle Red
God Member

Re: Northampton Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpon View Post
I'd have to agree with the other comments about the gate yesterday...poor considering last week's events and the fact the team are reaching the heights that they are doing
We know things have changed but is that message getting out to the wider public?

Tuesday will be an acid test at a fiver, where we are in the League and how we are playing you would like to think it would push the crowd well over the 2000 mark on the Crown Ground.

The "I Believe" if adopted and used in a productive manner or "Back the Boys" as both our neighbours with different campaigns have done over the past few years there is a real potential to make a difference in a short period of time.

It's like if we were to go up automatic how many would it stick on the gates for next season?

If we were to go up via the play-offs how many would it then attract probably a lot more because of the journey and the day out & the feel good factor.

I would like nothing more than to see us pulling 3000 plus for each game from now to the end of the season it is nothing more than the Club & Team deserve for their endevours and the way they have played.

How can we do it?

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Pendle Red is offline   Reply With Quote