View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:55   #150
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Northampton Thread

Whilst I agree with the sentiments of Google Page Ranking and UKCowboy, surely the one thing that will bring the punters back is something that will cost a lot of money i.e. bring the ground into the 21st century with modern toilet facilities etc. At least the home punters are now kept dry with roof's over the head (especially as the forecast for tomorrow aint great!). Macca may have the right idea about posters plastered around town and in the papers, but a lot of Stanley's support comes from further afield at the moment. The club needs to get folk away from Ewood Park, Turf Moor and dare I say it Old Trafford to come and watch proper football played at a level that has excitement and folks biting their nails when watching Stanley, I know I am down to the knuckles now and expect to have no fingers by the end of the season whether we get to the play-offs or automatic or miss out. We can all spread the word, but maybe the idea on another thread by Macca about local businessmen and Accy supporters volunteering to help the club, through the summer to bring the ground bang up to date.

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote