View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 21:07   #81
expatriate

Re: Season Tickets - 2011/12

wow, what an incredible amount of feedback. One thing i can promise is that Rob and his team at the club take very seriously the feedback here.

I wont comment on the season ticket package, other than to say that I believe the club will be responsive to feedback and that we accept that we must be open to suggestions.

What I would like to say is that on the basis of the time I have been involved, every single penny of income that supplements the footy league money is of great value. If the total cost of running a club is well in excess of £1m, and possibly closer to £1.2million, then the season ticket sales, as well as gate receipts in general, are critical. In our case we have not been able to get as much other sponsorship and help from the community as we would have liked, but I do hope that as many of you as possible will be thinking of the season ticket as an investment in our collective future. I can also promise you that not a penny of the revenue we receive is going into the pocket of shareholders in any form. No loan repayments or salaries or fees or commissions. Clearly the club still needs help from me in order to make the sums add up, but a nice sale of season tickets is really quite important to our situation. I guess I am stating the obvious, but given the wide range of opinions being expressed I thought it only fair to acknowledge that Rob and his team certainly dont ignore the comments. cheers
Ilyas
expatriate is offline   Reply With Quote