View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 20:37   #285
accyman
God Member

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shillelagh View Post
does hyndburn council not have a taxi licensing committee ... where you can put complaints in about taxi's ....
i don't recall the name of the department but when i rang to complain about how many taxis we had in an unroadworthy condition transporting not only adults but children on school runs in the area they put me through to someone to do with the taxis.

however dont hold your breath for a sensible answer like "we will look into this" as i was advised to spin my car around and proceed with a hot pursuit so i could take the taxis details and ring them up so that they could look into the matter.Somehow it is my job to pursue the vehicle and take notes down whilst driving

god forbid they went down to taxi ranks and carry out basic spot checks like headlights working for starters,brake lights etc

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote