View Single Post
Old 28-05-2011, 00:15   #1
accyman
God Member

hit and run in ossy

my 7 year old , my eldest and myself were taken to hospital last night after some moron flew out of Havey street onto union road without even looking smack bang into my car.My youngest has been left with bumps,bruises and a concussion ,eldest the same and iv had to have a few extra cuts from hitting the side window and windscreen as i can not wear a seatbelt which i am exempt from wearing

the moron who did this drove off fleeing the scene of the accident

if the moron in question is reading this or anyone who has a friend with a silver vw golf possibly a polo which has a banged up front end as of last night be informed that i got most of your reg while you were shooting off and also you went through an area monitored with cctv so on Tuesday the footage will be examined and trust me the quality of the pictures is pretty damn good and i also got a damn good look at you and your pal as your what i assume are supposed to be tinted windows aint that good.

thanx

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web