Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 20:22   #158
Mancie
God Member

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
The last 13 months the coalition government(not the tories) have been trying to clear up the mess left by 13 years of labour chucking money about like it was falling from the sky as rain.
You think that 13 months is time enough to put things right do you? From where I am sitting it seems like you have the better end of the deal here.....free prescriptions, free university tuition, free care for the elderly.
SUMO! (shut up-move one) and I mean that most respectfully. We all have to suffer these privations because of bad financial policy - no regulation of the banking industry - the sale of gold reserves at a time when we didn't actually need the money....by a Labour chancellor...just in case you are in any doubt......of course there were global influences in force too, but they were not the whole story.......and the Labour givernment knew about these 7 months before they actually let on or did anything at all about it.
The open door policy of the Labour government let in people who should not be here.......who have claimed money from the communal pot.
I could go on and on.
Well maybe I have got the wrong end of the stick .. but to a neutral I'd say that it's pretty clear you regard this government as more able than the last lot..and I'm in no doubt you could go "on and on"..

Last edited by Mancie; 06-06-2011 at 20:27.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote