Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 21:53   #176
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Do you regard it an insult when I compare you to Thatcher?... why is that?.. she had the same sort of outlook you seem to have.. as in cuts to everything are a necessity we all have to suffer because of the last government..anyone alive in the 80's knew that as a basic policiy of the tories..you seem to agree with that policiy so why should you think it as an insult?
Mancie, you are entitled to your opinion.
I don't know how you can judge my outlook...you fail to grasp what it is.
Unless, of course because I criticise the last government you make the assumption that I am in favour of everything that this government(which by the way is not just Tory...it has Lib Dem elements in it...but silly me.....am I lecturing again?)does.
You are sadly deluded. I distrust all politicians. I question what they are doing and why. I read as many newspapers(of all persuasions) as I can.
I think and reason for myself. I do not follow narrow political dogma's or ideologies.
And I can be insulted by your comparing me to Mrs Thatcher because it indicates that you do not believe any of the information I have told you about my lack of political affiliation.
You continue to read into my posts what is not there.
If you took off your pink spectacles you might do better.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote