Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 18:18   #194
walkinman221
Senior Member+

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
My favourite is anyhing that is not tory.. if you take a look at the political history of this country maybe it will open your eyes.. the tories have done zip ...in over 200yrs they have opposed votes for women, child labour laws, education for all, the NHS, pensions,equal gay rights,.. it's not hard for me to have a favourite when it comes to the government of this country
Open my eyes to what? That the tories look after the rich and keep the serfs under the cosh, i know this thank you. You seem to think if someone doesnt agree with you that they are a tory, this in my case is not true as i have already said i have no time for any party. The labour party is no longer a force for the working man and in my opinion has morphed into something akin to a slightly watered down tory clone.The measures being used by this government are draconion i admit and could be wrong that remains to be seen as both cashy and myself have said,but the people to blame are the previous encumbents of number 10 and the bankers they gave free rein too if you cant see that then your more colour blind than i thought.And again i ask what would a labour government do to rectifie this situation if not cutting spending and their borrowing??