Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 08:42   #211
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: The Tories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
There is no government on earth that gets everything right for every one of the people who voted for it.....and remember lots of people didn't vote for this particular shade of government.
The fact of the matter is that this government( and had it been a Labour Government it would have been the exactly same) inherited a poison chalice.
A country who was up to the eyeballs in debt because of previous lax financial policies......not to mention all the other problems(so I won't).
Labour says it wouldn't do what this coalition is doing, but....as I have said before. You can say anything you like when in opposition, because you know the theory wont be tested in the practical sense.
This is my last post to this thread.........I do not feel that replying to links posted from newspapers/news sites etc, with little more than a line of comment makes for anything of a discussion. It is just lazy posting.....not discussion.
Totally agree Margaret, my last post too, I'll just let the scottish numpty and the mad Manc leave it to themselves, they love hearing themselves talk anyway