View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 19:49   #32
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Teachers' & other public servants' strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
well as i am in position to see it all happening yous havent got a clue where i work 16 people have left and no ones been replaced (making savings without forcing redundancies .... I thought that'd appeal to your way of thinking) the top company who have been awarded contracts are australian (So ? Are they going to be bringing in only Aussies & Abbo's to work for them or more likely employ local workers) who have already failed in holland one is a security firm who paid the tories thousands in donations at the elections and another one started as an employment agency (here we go, immaterial & blatant bashing !) think what you want but i know what i think (It's probably best that way)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
when the civil servants that have been paid off and the more that are being paid off plus stealing pensions is going to lessen the spending power of the british public (how so ? Are they going to leave the Country & spend their cash elsewhere ? And how does the actions of these people effect the British public ? where they secret millionaires giving away their pennies to the poor & needy ?) as i say an economy needs money to be successfull (agreeed, but when that money is borrowed to maintain said spending ..... not really a viable business model as some day the heavies will come knocking looking for their pound of flesh) take money out and you get recession
Strike !!!! And not one of your militant ones either !