Thread: Stage hypnotist
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2011, 08:35   #16
Acari hypnotist

Re: Stage hypnotist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I have been hypnotised theraputically several times, and enjoyed the relaxed feeling after it.
So when I had the chance to be hypnotised on stage at Martholme, I had no quibbles about doing it.
I gave an uninhibited impersonation of Shirley Bassey singing Big Spender.
I enjoyed doing it as much as the audience did watching it.

At all the times I was hypnotised I was always concious of what I was doing, but lacked any desire not to do what I was told.
I believe that no hypnotist can make you do something you don't want to do.

Now I know more about hypnotism, I realise that it was risky to be used by a stage hypnotist.
Hypnotherapists approach the practice with more professional care, and are useful for revealing to you any subconcious worries that you thought you had coped with.

My brother is a professionally qualified hypnotherapist (but no longer practices and never hypnotised me)
Hi Margaret I am a stage Hypnotist and have been preforming my Live show for 10 years now , For you to say tht it is risky to be Hypnotised by a stage hypnotist is totaly unfair I spent 3 years studying for my
Profession I had a successful business and decided to sell up and follow my dream of becoming one of the top Hypnotist on the sir cut today , I wonder how long your brother studied for to do his Hypnotherapy
Acari hypnotist is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web