View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 09:03   #15
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Success of online petitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Is this why when I pressed the link that you had put up on FB round about that time, I was suddenly confronted by pics of nubile young ladies in advanced states of undress?

Mrs H happened to be standing behind me at the time and, believe me, I had a lot of explaining to do!
As I did when I saw my daughter later that day, the first I knew about that link I supposedly posted was about 10.15pm when accyman rang me to tell me about it, to say I was furious was an understatement Wyn. The thing is I have never posted anything on facebook except comments on other peoples posts, I didn't even know how to remove it until accyman showed me the next day and then beefed up my settings, but even so, I am actually thinking of cancelling the account, so it looks like the a***hole who decided it was fun to **** about with somebody else life could have won, mainly because I can't be bothered trying to find out who it was, which is very luck for him (no chance of it being a woman) because he would have been sampling hospital food for a long time