View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:59   #1
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Bad day at black rock

Well what a bitch of a day I had yesterday computer and telephone wise, first I lost my wireless connection, when I say lost I me disappeared from my computer altogether, had to enlist accyman to sort it out cheers Jas your a star. then last night I was on here when all of a sudden I here the dulcet tones of my emergency alarm system shooting "your telephone line is not connected" over and over again (which is a ball ache to start with)I eventually switched the noise off. Luckily my mobile had a little charge in it (I never use it) and I called my daughter and asked her to ring BT. She got back to me about 20 minutes latter and said that at first they were treating it as an ordinary fault and would be fixed within 4 days. My daughter then told them it was my lifeline and seeing I am in poor health, and things changed they said it would be treated as a priority and that if access to my property was required they would let me know, but even so it could be today before it was fixed. The plus point is that I'm now registered with BT for medical emergencies and any further faults will be treated as a priority. I was then just sat watch telly about 8-10pm and I notice all 4 lights were showing on my home hub tried the phone and it was working, brownie points to BT