View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 21:16   #625
accyman
God Member

Re: Missing child in Portugal - Madeleine McCann

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
No one on this forum has any idea what happened to this poor child.

All that we can hope for, is that by some miracle, she's found safe and well, and is reunited with those she loves.

Part of me thinks that between the Portuguese police incompetence and British media mainly the news papers interference her parents have got away with murdering their own child.Unless she is either found alive or dead we will never know the truth.The parents reminded me of those husbands that appeal for their wife's safe return or information regarding their wife's death then 6 months later it comes out they had murdered them and put on a jolly good show for the cameras.

like you say though no one here knows for sure so some will think it was a tragic kidnapping,the parents did it or some will like me be left undecided.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote