View Single Post
Old 28-08-2011, 02:17   #144
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Judging a book by it's cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

However, knowing, rather than just claiming that forum rules have been broken, and knowing, now we are informed that apparently blind eyes may have been turned by 'the administration team', didn't someone on here claim this could be the end of Accy Web, if it became public knowlege?

So the member's age was known? I thought we were to take what was posted on a member's profile page, as proof they were an adult, and would be treated as such?

Very confusing.
Yes, obviously it is confusing, for you, in the first sentence of my above post I stated:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
How correct you are and perhaps the administration team had known his age and were indeed 'cutting a little slack', we don't know do we?
The terms 'perhaps' and 'we don't know do we?'

Were speculation nothing more nothing less.

Yet somehow you manage to twist them into your version of fact.

No-one claimed this could be the end of accyweb, though I do recall saying something along the lines of, "had something worse happened to the lad it could have been the end", (I'll allow you to look up the exact quote you enjoy the hunt).

After all the lad was posting right up until your revelation, maybe the admins knew maybe they didn't, I don't know.

But I do know it was only after your post that he was banned, whether that has a direct bearing on the lads removal I don't know and I refuse to speculate on what could be a mere coincidence.

I'm sure you will be back on to continue your bitchfest against anything I post at the moment, perhaps it has something to do with the conversations instigated by you that we had through P.M.'s on Thursday the 25th.

Well sad to say I had learnt (and should have remembered), that with you if you do get in touch the golden rule is only tell him what you don't mind him telling the rest of the world. Yes you've proved to be that reliable a friend over the past couple of years, so I mention a particular rule, and you blast it out for all the world to see on Thursday Night, well done.

So your three months of this belly aching thread instead of helping the lad seem to have done him a mis-service, (but don't worry, through my connections as a member of the accyweb 'clique', I am trying my hardest to assist in a rapid return for the poor mite that has been wronged so gravely).

Quote:
(but don't worry, through my connections as a member of the accyweb 'clique', I am trying my hardest to assist in a rapid return for the poor mite that has been wronged so gravely).
The above statement as anyone with your expansive sense of humour knows, is of course untrue, because there is no accyweb clique it is a joke.

Just as someone getting on their high horse so that they can get down to grass roots is a really big joke.

I do hope that despite all your efforts he can return to us soon.

Last edited by Less; 28-08-2011 at 02:24.