View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 09:57   #22
accyman
God Member

Re: Anyone have clinical waste collection?

just rang HBC and asked for environmental

i was redirected to customer services and i explained i wanted to speak to someone in charge of environmental

This request was refused and i was told that they may be able to help.

I explained that i wanted to discuss the clinical waste issue and asked if what i heard was true and was informed that it was.

I was told to read the letter that we all got so i pointed out that no one i knew had received the letter and then it got changed to i should read the letter that was been sent out in a few weeks.I mentioned concern over hygiene but this was quickly ignored and was again told to go read a letter that wont be sent out for another few weeks yet

I then asked if the decision was final and i was told that it was so basically this has all gone through and is done and dusted and to hell with what anyone else thinks i guess.

Hard to even put a complaint in when your not even allowed to speak to the department in charge of it

The odd thing is it wasn't too long ago that the labor party fought alongside the people of Accrington tooth and nail when the toilets on peel street were been shut.Im beginning to think this support was only given as it was an opportunity to take a swipe at PB.

If only my clinical waste was somehow connected to tory policy i maybe at least able to discuss this with someone who is actually in the environmental department and not a customer service person god knows where in the country in a call center

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 02-09-2011 at 10:04.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote