View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:32   #26
accyman
God Member

Re: Anyone have clinical waste collection?

in hospitals you put these items in a separate bin which holds yellow bags

what you don't do is throw them in the bin with your grape pips,chocolate wrappers etc .

The thing is these people in charge seem to think clinical waste is no different from childrens nappies.

Im pretty open regarding my condition and even make crass jokes about it but even i am beginning to feel awkward ringing up and discussing this matter with strangers so god knows how someone who isnt so comfortable with what they have will cope with the cold brush off.There are people out there with worse conditions than myself or care for people with much worse conditions .These things are life changing and the last thing people need to be doing is ringing up and having to justify themselves and their conditions

I cant speak for everyone but personally i dont want a whiff of stale crap up my nostrils each time i open my wheelie bin especially in summer.2 weeks this will be sitting there festering and attracting god knows what to check out the stench.Its not as though the plastic bags used to put these items in are air tight they are in my case just ordinary unscented plastic nappy sacks that you tie up with knot

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote