Thread: ***CLOSED***
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2004, 06:52   #18
RossendaleRed

Re: Crap

Leigh looked full of energy, they broke and looked dangerous, particularly in the second half. I thought their centre halfs were excellent, and the left back Roscoe would be a good buy, he looked solid and full of energy, something we need!

Robbie Williams was slated by both cook and flynn during the game. His confidence must be shattered but he was playing out of position.

You might find this funny, but has anybody watched "one flew over the cuckoos nest" ? If you have, there is a section of the film where actor Jack Nicholson is teaching the "nuts" to play Basketball and basically, it wasnt working. Paul Cook shouting at everyone today and telling them what to do, and complaining reminded me of that scene!!!

As we all know Rory is injured but we need width from somewhere, and Cooky running down the wing just isnt the answer! Bring nack Grimmy!

I hope Mr Coleman can get everyone motivated for Tuesday night and sort that left back position out (the 1st goal came from mis communication between cook and williams!)