Thread: Ed Miliband
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2011, 09:05   #13
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Ed Miliband

Quote:
Originally Posted by gynn View Post
After a year as Labour leader, what are everyone's views on Ed Miliband's performance as Labour leader?

No doubt Mancie sees him as the potential saviour of the country, rescuing us all from a fate worse than another term of Tory rule. And jaysay will say he is just as bad as his predecessor, plotting to plunge us all into another decade of doom and gloom.

As a neutral, I have to say that he worries me. He reminds me of that boy with the lisp in the corner of the playground who struggled to make friends. He found it hard to live in the shadow of his handsome brother, who always had loads of girl friends, and he turned out to be the one who told teacher he saw us smoking behind the bike sheds. The class sneak.

Am I being unfair?
Well Mr ED certainly wasn't the choice of Labour rank and file, can't remember anybody voting for him on the Accy Web poll, I think in recent poll, a third of Labour voters said they thought he wouldn't make a good Prime Minister. and as for preempting what I'd say, well actually I don't give a toss really.